Preventative health care is the first step to ensuring that your pet lives a long, healthy life. Annual comprehensive physical exams allow our veterinarians to detect early, subtle changes to your pet’s overall health. Pets often do not display outward signs of illness until the condition is advanced.
Early detection of these illnesses allows us to better treat the condition and improve your pet’s overall health and wellbeing. More frequent physical exams may be recommended for senior pets or for those with chronic health conditions.
- Comprehensive Physical Exam
- New Puppy/Kitten exam
- Weight and Body condition Assessment
- Vaccination Plan based on your pet’s lifestyle and risk factors
- Heartworm/Tickborne Disease Testing
- Feline Leukemia/Feline Immunodeficiency Virus Testing
- Comprehensive fecal intestinal parasite screening
- Heartworm and Flea/Tick Prevention plan
- Nutritional counseling
- Early Detection Blood Profiles (based on your pet’s age and risk factors)
- Behavioral counseling
DIAGNOSTICS AND IMAGING
We are able to offer same day, in clinic bloodwork analysis through our Idexx In House Laboratory System for sick and injured patients. Non-urgent or advanced bloodwork panels are sent to Idexx Reference Laboratory. Our partnership with Idexx also gives us access to a wide variety of veterinary specialists for consultations on how to best diagnose and treat our patients. We are proud to offer digital full body, dental and abdominal ultrasound imaging to help assess our patients fully. These images can also be submitted to radiologists for consultation.
- Heartworm and Tick Borne Disease Screening
- Complete Blood Cell Count and Chemistry Profiles
- Thyroid and other Endocrine Disease Testing
- Urinalysis and Urine Culture
- Cytology of masses and skin/ear infections
- Canine Parvovirus testing
- Feline Leukemia virus/Feline Immunodeficiency virus testing
- Full Body Digital Radiography
- Limited Abdominal Ultrasound in clinic
- Full Abdominal and Cardiac ultrasounds through Minnesota Veterinary Ultrasound
SURGICAL AND DENTAL
Our surgical and dental patients receive fluid support and full anesthetic monitoring (blood pressure, oxygen and carbon dioxide levels, ECG, temperate) by a veterinary technician throughout their procedure. Our dental procedures include full mouth digital dental radiographs on every patient.
- Ovariohysterectomy (Spay)
- Mass removals
- Cystotomy (a procedure to remove bladder stones)
- Abdominal exploratory and foreign body removal surgery
- Dental COHAT (Comprehensive Oral Health Assessment and Treatment)
- Dental extractions
- Advanced Soft Tissue and Orthopedic surgery through Minnesota Mobile Veterinary Surgery
We offer wellness visits for patients of all ages. Whether you have a new bundle of joy or an older member of the family, we pride ourselves in protecting your loved one! In addition to regular vaccinations, we offer preventative lab work that assists in diagnosing problems that may otherwise not be known!
In addition to our in-clinic services and pharmacy, we also offer a variety of helpful resources. From wide varieties of pet food to heartworm and flea medication, we have all of your pet needs covered. Click the link to start shopping online.